Compensation: Submit Competitive Rate
Education Level: Not Specified
Do you love to solve challenges for enterprise-level applications? Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a variety of technical experience that will help make a large application faster and better?
Join this very stable organization as a Technical Application Specialist/Architect/Developer! It is a permanent position but will be hired as contract-to-hire.
Enjoy MATRIX benefits while on contract that includes medical, dental, vision and 401k. Excellent benefits, generous PTO and 401k with Roth feature upon conversion.
- Design, develop, and implement imaging associated software programs.
- Work collaboratively with application production support teams to define tactical level technical architecture for proposed solutions.
- Advise other application software specialist with respect to determination of and possible solutions to work problems.
- Analyze existing business requirements to ascertain feasibility, implementation requirements and performance.
- Provide detailed programming specifications and documentation.
- Perform programming, testing, and documentation.
- Verify solutions, analyze performance of software programs.
- Review programs for logical sequence and errors.
- Work in accordance with the development guidelines and enterprise architectures of EHC IS.
- Recommend development of application routines needed for the efficient use of computer sources.
- Adhere to internal controls and standards established for department.
- Continuously communicate with software users to understand business needs.
- Development and production support of large enterprise apps.
- Experience programming - Java, Visual Basic - the more languages the better
- SQL - any database skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with the creative and technical expertise to implement solutions
- PACS and DICOM apps.
- Medical imaging.
- Strongly prefer degree.
Midtown/Buckhead location. Business casual. Excellent peer group. Fantastic benefits!Application Requirements
Required Qualifications: Benefits/Perks
- Client will not accept subcontractors
- and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free E-learning Courses
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
MATRIX surrounds you with personal services from assistance with your Resume and interviewing skills, to background information on the companies you will interview with, and more.
Once you are onboard as a MATRIX consultant, we offer outstanding benefits, a 401(k) program (or plan), discounted training, and other valuable incentives.
Apply today at MATRIX.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Submit Competitive Rate