Provide direction and support for manufacturing to achieve safety, quality, and productivity goals. Manage performance of between 15 and 20 employees to assure quality products are manufactured on a timely basis. Support Jergens culture and policies.
- Utilize resources to achieve daily production plan
- Resolve equipment and product concerns
- Responsible for employee training and development
- Communicate daily with planning, quality, and engineering on important topics
- Treat employees fairly and consistently
- Assist leadership team in developing and achieving performance metrics
- Education - High School Diploma
- Experience - 2+ years of supervisory experience, manufacturing experience
- Skills/Knowledge - Basic computer skills, basic understanding of metal cutting
- Off shift position. Will supervise multiple (2nd and 3rd) shifts
- Will communicate / coordinate with supervisors on other shifts
Started in 1942, Jergens, Inc is a manufacturer of work holding devices and tooling components with a global presence. Offering a competitive salary and benefit package. Visit us on the Web at
Because of the volume of applicants expected, only those candidates meeting requirements will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Jergens, Inc., is committed to attaining workplace excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Jergens, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.