A highly creative individual to work with Clients and Sales Teams to conduct discovery sessions and take the information to translate the identified business needs into a coherent and feasible technical design that can the Client can understand and adopt.
Fundamental project responsibilities will include:
Education: B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
Experience: 10+ years of experience in a technical role, preferably in pre-sales
· In depth understanding of Collaboration and Converged Infrastructure marketplace and trends.
· Ability to recognize and develop new opportunities within their accounts for multiple solution areas and work with the account team to propose new solutions.
· Ability to thoroughly discusses multi-vendor environments and have some experience in configuring multi-vendor solutions.
· Knowledgeable about the Avaya portfolio with specific expertise in at least one recognized industry subject matter areas (typically certified as well).
· Technical certifications from Avaya, Microsoft, Polycom, Extreme Networks, Juniper Networks or Cisco preferred.
· Knowledge of Avaya Solution Designer (ASD) highly preferred.
· Strong presentation skills to speak to large audiences of technical and managerial audiences.
· Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to use Word, PowerPoint, and Visio to help articulate the solution.
· Adept at developing relationships with key decision makers on accounts.
· Ability to lead internal knowledge transfer sessions for the team and for large audiences.
· The ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously.
· The ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented setting.
· Superior organization and time-management skills.
· Intellectual curiosity and the desire to keep up with new aspects of the business and technology.
- Stands 5%, walks 5% and sits 90%.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.