Compensation: $40.00 per hour
Education Level: Not Specified
Client looking for an Organizational Development Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the company's Business Process Champion (BPC) Program/Change Network as well as helping to plan, develop and execute Communications for specific strategic initiatives. The OD Specialist will also provide support for the development and implementation of OD/Change strategies and plans for strategic change initiatives.
- Help develop and manage learning development plans.
- Contribute to the development of a program-wide communication strategy and plan in alignment with overarching change management strategy; audiences to include employees, customers and vendors.
- Develop communications deliverables, including program website, newsletters, customer/vendor brochures & letters, training communications, cutover & go-live announcements, as well as various marketing communications collateral (eg posters, postcards, table tents, banners, etc.).
- Manage communications project plans to ensure timelines are met and milestones consistently achieved.
- Monitor and measure communications effectiveness.
- Administrate and support the analysis of change readiness and post implementation assessments.
- Assist team members in performing additional change management activities.
- Execute activities against project plan to ensure timelines are met and milestones are consistently achieved.
Skills needed to be successful is PowerPoints; Excel; solid knowledge of Share Point; familiarity with BrainShark.Application Requirements
- Client will not accept subcontractors
- MS SharePoint
- and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free E-learning Courses
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
MATRIX surrounds you with personal services from assistance with your Resume and interviewing skills, to background information on the companies you will interview with, and more.
Once you are onboard as a MATRIX consultant, we offer outstanding benefits, a 401(k) program (or plan), discounted training, and other valuable incentives.
Apply today at MATRIX.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.