Microsoft Solutions Consultant
Skills: Pre/Post Sales Support, CRM
Join a fast growing Microsoft consulting partner focused on software implementations for customers in the Southeast.
Work with an award winning Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner! The Application Consultant implements application solutions for clients through the use of products such as: Microsoft CRM, SharePoint and other related third party products. Consulting services are delivered in an advisory capacity to a client's sales, marketing, services and development/IT staff. This position requires you to have STRONG hands-on technical and SQL skills! Must be willing to travel the East Coast 60% of the time.
- Assists client with BUSINESS PROCESS definition and conceptual system design
- Participates in collection and documentation of user requirements
- Participates in system architecture design and documentation
- Implements and assembles design
- Develops and configures programs to meet the requirements of the planned architecture
- Performs Unit and System Tests.
- Trains and supports system end users and technical staff
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with clients
- Client Prefers Dynamics CRM, but would accept someone with other CRM, ERP or Logistics Management software implementation experience who has strong SQL Development skills.
- Must have pre-/post-sales support and strong client facing experience.
- Understanding of the SQL Syntax and comfortable creating complex tables, joins, etc..
- Top notch hands-on technical skills
- Background in application implementation
- Strong business process experience
- Proven ability to assist in the implementation of mission critical, time dependent applications
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to work independently with customers
- At least 1 year prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience with SQL database management and data management techniques (MS Access, SQL Server, and/or Oracle
- Experience with Data Conversion/System Integration
- Experience with Windows and Windows Server operating systems
- Degree/Major: BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or any business or mathematics degree with a Computer Science minor.
Must be willing to travel 60% of the time.
Base Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision
Competitive base + monthly utilization bonuses