Compensation: Submit Competitive Rate
Education Level: Not Specified
Client located in the Austell/Six Flags area is looking for a JDE Financials Developer for an 8 week assignment. This client is upgrading from 8.11 to 9.0 system and they are looking for someone to use the JDE Development Toolset (not the Report Writer) to develop reports.
This is an excellent work environment with flexible hours of 8-5 or 9-6 available. Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and 401K available while on contract. Apply today!Application Requirements
Required Qualifications: Benefits/Perks
- Client will only consider local candidates.
- Accepting third-party candidates for this position.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a Full time basis.
- and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free E-learning Courses
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Submit Competitive Rate