IT Technical Project Manager/Agile/Scrum/Den Bosch/85/ASAP/6 months/
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager capable of running Technical and E-business/E-commerce change projects. Preferably an IT Technical Project Manager who used to be a developer or designer in the past.
You will have responsibility for ensuring that work streams are planned and executed effectively, task plans are driven to ensure delivery on schedule and on budget, and facilitating communications between a broad range of stakeholders. Incumbents at this level are expected to bring increasing levels of project management expertise and decision making ability, as well as increasing ability to influence and impact others. They will be involved in coaching and mentoring less experienced members of the team, and may be asked to pick up responsibility for failing projects.
-Sound experience as an IT Technical Project Manager responsible for projects with following attributes:
-Experience of managing E-business/E-commerce projects
-Proven experience of project managing large scale online product development (online
digital marketing and ATG E-commerce)
-Proven experience within an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- PMI/PRINCE2 certified (preferable)
- Thorough understanding of the project management process throughout the life cycle, and the ability to identify issues and take corrective action
- Proven track record of managing complex and senior stakeholder interactions
-Proven track record of leading several projects which have required significant business change management
- Drive towards meeting project KPIs, quality and good CSat
- Strong communication skills and team Management
- Prepare and present status reports of the project(s) to different stake holders both
within the organization and to the customer(s)
- Risk management & compliance
If you have the required experience then please send your CV or contact Mario Lemmers of Square One resources.
Thank you for your time.
mario lemmers - IT consultant - netherlands