IT Server and Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist
Client: Federal Government Sector
Rates: Hourly Rates
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference N 104
Innovative People Solutions is an independent supplier of IT & Commercial recruitment and we have successfully aligned our business in a continuous evolving industry in the Australian market since 1988. IPS has a certified management system to the requirements of ISO9001:2008. IPS is committed to excellence, quality and best practice. We have got a proven track record in delivering best services to our Clients as well as candidates.
Our client, a major Federal Government Department, is seeking IT Server and Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist joins them to work on:
1. Provide specialist services for Windows based server infrastructure systems.
2. In conjunction with DFAT managers, prioritise, analyse and complete tasks according to the nature and urgency of the request.
3. Assist with hardware and software configuration within the DFAT Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
4. Provide 3rd level Support services for server infrastructure issues, Server 2008, DNS, AD, VmWare v4.0 and V5.0
5. Participate in resolver groups as part of the problem resolution process.
6. Implement changes to departmental systems SOE strictly in accordance with departmental change control procedures.
7. Ensure that the tasks and progressive action history are duly recorded and concluded to the client's satisfaction.
8. Participate fully in the project management process and endeavour to achieve client outcomes in the most effective way.
9. Comply with DFAT processes and procedures, in particular ITIL change management process.
To be considered for the position you will have:
Submit your Resume in Word format to Moni. Alternatively for confidential discussion call Moni.