Come and join a large reputable global IT Outsourcer that has over 3000 staff throughout Australia and New Zealand. They are known as the supplier of choice for leading corporate and government organisations based in this region and offer lots of career opportunities to their staff!
This expanding international organisation is currently seeking 2 eCommerce Developers
to join their team for an initial 3 month contract
with view to extend to commence immediately
! This role will focus on assisting with the provision of design, development, testing, technical support services for our client's eCommerce solutions.
To be successful in obtaining this position you will have previous experience in the following;
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of eCommerce solutions
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation is essential
- Experience using IBM WebSphere Commerce toolset (V6 or V7 preferable).
- Experience in customizing WebSphere Commerce.
- Experience in development of JEE Application.
If you are looking to work in a challenging role, within a large organisation and one that can offer genuine career opportunities in future, then apply now by sending your CV to Sean.
Please quote Job Reference MELCMC_SCV19089 when applying for this role.