Compensation: Submit Competitive Rate
Education Level: Not Specified
Title: Business Event Processing - Design/Development
Location: Onsite in Charlotte, NC or Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 7 months
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Business Event Processing - Hands-on Business Event Design/Development consultant.
- Applies strong technical skills to design and develop business event capture, triggers, and resulting actions.
- Responsible for event-driven design, development, testing support, and triaging issues.
- May be responsible for facilitating key topics in workshops such as JAD and RAD sessions (or other similar sessions/meetings) with technical and business participants.
- The individual must also be analytical and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- WBE (WebSphere Business Events).
- MQ Series.
- Event-driven architecture.
- Typically 5 - 7+ years of systems experience.
- Understanding of architecture methods.
- Understanding of service oriented architecture.
- Experience in relational databases, data modelling techniques a plus.
- Understanding of industry trends and vendor positioning.
- Understand relevant application technologies & development life cycles.
- Understand Publish/Subscribe techniques with MQ Pub/Sub.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes.
- Effective negotiation and team facilitation skills.
- Solid understanding of banking/finance industry application.
- IBM s IFW (Information FrameWork).
- 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday.
.* W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates.*Application Requirements
Required Qualifications: Benefits/Perks
- Client will only consider local candidates.
- Client will not accept subcontractors
- and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free E-learning Courses.
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
MATRIX surrounds you with personal services from assistance with your Resume and interviewing skills, to background information on the companies you will interview with, and more.
Once you are onboard as a MATRIX consultant, we offer outstanding benefits, a 401(k) program (or plan), discounted training, and other valuable incentives.
Apply today at MATRIX.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Submit Competitive Rate