Business Analyst (eCommerce), Norwich, £45,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has surfaced for a highly skilled Business Analyst (eCommerce) to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in the Insurance Services. This great Business Analyst (eCommerce) opportunity is open to a Business Analyst (eCommerce) that can successfully demonstrate their continuous experience in working as part of a team on E-comm solutions for direct customer propositions, existing customer propositions and contact centres.
* Produce the Standard Business Analysis deliverables.
* Delivery of QMS work products with guidance
* Support development of the BSD Practices capability to deliver change Support development of Business Change and IT's capability
* Operate within Business Change's Business Analysis Practice
* Operate within the relevant governance frameworks of Aviva, NU Life, Business Change, IT and Partners
* Deliver using QMS and complying with CMMI
* To respect end customers' interests in compliance with the four NUL Customer Ambitions and the principles of the Treating Customers Fairly initiative
* 5 Years business analysis experience
* Working in collaboration with business areas and/or 3rd party suppliers and/or BCIT development services
* Working in an E-commerce delivery environment delivering internal and external customer solutions
* Experience and understanding of Finance Sector (ideally Life Insurance business and products).
* Experience of finance (Insurance) regulatory change
* Experience of dealing with 3rd party suppliers;
* Some knowledge of Agile & Rapid delivery methodologies
The successful candidate will become an Employed Consultant of Hyphen and will work onsite for our Client, a UK Financial Services Group.
As an Employed Consultant of Hyphen you will receive a fixed permanent salary, bonus payment, holiday & sick pay plus a number of additional benefits such as a cash health plan, where you can claim cash back on Dental treatment, Optical, Complimentary Therapies such as Physiotherapy and other services including health screening.
For consideration, please apply.
hy-phen Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pension, bonus