For the right person there is so much opportunity in this Big 4 Audit / Assurance Manager role, specialising in Financial Services. This firm has exacting standards so the opportunity will be difficult to secure. However, the firm recognises that it has to deliver proactive support and ongoing training and development to achieve the best for all stakeholders - you, your staff, your colleagues, the client and the firm. And it does deliver, so it's worth it!
Why choose this role?
• Great culture, passionately supported by the Partners and only truly assessable by meeting them.
• Great staff - all technically strong with a mix of personalities that provides diversity. All have chosen the firm for its culture so they work well as a team.
• Initiatives to help you balance your lifestyle - there are some long hours but the firm does everything they can to make them as easy as possible and to compensate you.
• Active, tier one client base, which will provide you with a variety of complex challenges and new experience.
• Wonderful technical support, which includes research to help on assignments and to help you engage your client with value-added advice and information.
• A firm committed to its people with development programs second to none - mentor and be mentored.
• Opportunity to advance. If you commit to the culture and deliver outcomes then anything is achievable and the best will be proactively moved up.
• Working closely with the Engagement Partner to reach the right audit opinion.
• A client who appreciates the way the assignment is handled, how communication is delivered and the value added during the process. Your onsite presence will be a major influence on this.
• An ongoing commitment from the client to the firm and the associated networking opportunities this brings.
• Mentoring and coaching of staff to continually improve them, and the firm through them, to continue high levels of satisfaction and retention and to allow them to learn through the process.
• Input to the management and continuous improvement of each assignment and the division.
• Continuation of your development and the building of a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
• First class audit experience and skills - Financial Services assurance experience is ideal but a strong understanding of the FS market may be enough.
• First class people management skills.
• The ability to actively manage client assignments and deliver them within budgets.
• A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of your staff.
• The desire, and ability, to join in the culture.
• The ability to balance your life to maximise your enjoyment and the service you deliver to your clients.
If this Big 4 Audit Manager - Financial Services role interests you then please call John Cotton CA (an ex Auditor Director) for a confidential discussion on , or visit our application centre at
John can also tailor a Career Search for you to ensure you make the right move - see the "Access the Hidden Career Market" section of our website at or call .
Alternatively, use the "Refer a Friend" area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Big 4 Audit Manager - Financial Services role while earning a $1,000 bonus.$95,000 to $125,000 package negotiable